Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

Good things to come!

Well, we're one week after my 5th chemo treatment, which means I'm feeling pretty good, and have about 2 weeks left before we have to do it all over again.  Thankfully, though, we only have to do it one more time, Lord willing!  :D

In other news, my good from the OYAN forum - most of us knew him either as Jam or MMA - is moving to WI this weekend, which means that we'll be getting him involved in Campus Life, and other things at the church.  Should be really good!

Other than that...not a lot new going on.  I'm working my way through Changes that Heal by Dr. Henry Cloud...fantastic book!  I'm finding a lot of things that are helping me understand why I am the the way I am sometimes...and how to fix them, which is even better! 

And, this being the 18th, we are one month away from leaving for the OYAN Summer Workshop...which is some of the most amazing news EVER.  So excited for the workshop this year!  Hopefully I'll have more than just two chapters to take!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment