Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Almost a week....

I cried again today....almost a week later.  Hannah wrote a beautiful post about how OYAN feels like home.  I wish it weren't so true...it wouldn't hurt this bad.  Thank God for my friends from the Stingrays, and for Anna. 

Oh yeah, I also did a lot of critiquing today!  I ran some errands for dad - took the truck in to get it checked and spent about an hour waiting for it.  I got to spend all of that time working on Reagan's story.  I remembered how much I enjoyed critiquing!  I feel...inspired.  It's a feeling I don't get when I write.......I like to help people.  I know that now.  I love helping people. 

Just an update for everyone...I go in on Monday for my PET scan.  Prayers would be greatly appreciated... I'm not nervous about the results at all - that's in God's hands, and I believe I'm completely healed.  But walking back through those doors........sets my teeth on edge and makes my stomach church.  Even the thought makes me feel sick.  I'm gonna end up spending most of the day there, waiting for the tracer injection, then waiting for the scan, then waiting for labs, then waiting for the doctor.  So much waiting!!  Everything is so.....sterile.... The place stinks!!

Anyway, yeah.  Prayers are appreciated!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...time is flying already! Miss you, Jacki!

    I will be praying for the scan. I know that's not fun...and you will be in my thoughts and prayers Monday...although you'd be anyways. ;) Thanks for the example of trusting Christ. It's so wonderful to know that it's never misplaced in Him. :)

    Love you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I miss you so much!!!!

    Thank you! I really appreciate it! The crazy thing is that I'm not worried about the results! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got to watching all the videos and looking at all the pictures and I feel like sleeping for the next 11 months. yeah.

    I'll be praying for you Jackie, praying that the scan goes well you will have peace and that you can get a spell checker. (3rd line, 3rd paragraph.) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah, I hear you!!

    Thanks! Watch for a new update coming up. :)

    ReplyDelete