Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coming to the End!

Last Thursday marks my last chemo treatment!  :D  It is now time for summer to begin!!  And we're kicking things off with an EPIC trip to Olathe, KS, for the OYAN Summer Workshop.  This will be my second workshop, and I cannot wait!! After the workshop comes Lifest, and then 3 days at EAA with my dad!  And somewhere in there I need to get back to work, so I actually have some money again!  ;) 

We went in today to vote (Walker all the way, baby!!) and I got to see some of the folks in town that have been praying for me throughout my treatment journey. It's pretty weird to walk in, state your name, and everyone instantly asks how you're doing, and they know all about the last 6 months of your life.  I'm left standing there going, "Um...I'm fine, thanks... Uh, who are you, again?" O.o  Lol!! 

Anyway!  Not much else is new... Although I did move back downstairs to my real room again, finally!  Last night was my first night back in my bed since sometime in December, and man was it nice!  (Although, truth be told, I'll be taking my memory foam mattress topper off the mattress upstairs and putting it on my mattress downstairs, which is way too hard!  Lol! I'm spoiled now!  :D)  I had forgotten just how much my room fits  me. The posters, the paint job, even the arrangement of the furniture! It's good to be back!

Well, that's about all the news I have for today...and I need to go locate and round up some oils so mom can do a Raindrop treatment for a friend from church.

Semper Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment