Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Graduation Day!

Well, today is Danielle's graduation party! Crazy! I feel so old right now!

My cousin, Christopher, came out last night to hang out and spend the night. We haven't done that since I was....7? Lol! We watched The A-Team last night, then Haniya and Danielle went off to bed.....and Christopher and I stayed up and talked until about 2am. :) We've never been able to do that!!! When he used to come out and stay with us, we were too young to really have a conversation... We had a lot to catch up on...We hadn't seen each other in 2 1/2 years, minus a couple hours at the hospital this spring. I had the best time!!!! :D

Got to go...people are pulling up!

Semper Fi

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jacki!
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you today. :) *hugs* I know God has you and I pray you're in His peace. :)
    Love you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, honey!! Love you, too!!!! I'll let you know the results when I get them!!

    ReplyDelete